With the current situation getting worse with COVID-19 Coronavirus, more activities are imminent to stop and therefore for the safety and well-being of everyone, we cannot confirm when the office will re-open.
We have tried to operate with 1 member of staff working from home but due to the volume of work and rescheduling of dates currently postponed for April and with the potential of further dates to be postponed, this system is not working efficiently enough for the business and therefore, sadly, we have decided to temporarily close the office until further notice.
Anyone with bookings will be contacted when the school re-opens. We will keep everyone updated via our website and social media on all our future dates and news. Please keep an eye on this regularly.
It is an extremely difficult time for everyone globally who is affected by this virus and a huge concern for all of our loved ones. We send everyone our thoughts and prayers during this time and we hope this time passes soon.
Thank you to all our loyal customers. Take care and we look forward to returning back to normality soon and seeing you on track!
Ron Haslam and the team at Honda Ron Haslam Race School
Back to the Index